Goliath Resources Limited (TSX-V: GOT) (OTCQB: GOTRF)(FSE: B4IF) is a precious metals project generator focused in the prolific Golden Triangle area of northwestern BC and Abitibi Greenstone Belt, QC.
Both BC properties have returned widespread mineralization of high grade Gold, Silver and/or Copper numbers from exposed bedrock in situ at surface. These new discoveries are the result of glacial recession and snowpack melting in geological settings where world class deposits have been found within the Golden Triangle and surrounding area.
** NEW HIGH-GRADE POLYMETALLIC GOLD-SILVER DISCOVERY AT SUREBET ZONE – Golddigger Property**
◦ 1000m strike X 500m height X 9.84m width X 10.68 g/t AuEq (7.59 g/t Au) with 1000m inferred down dip extension
◦ 3D Model Video (Click Here)
◦ Drill Target Video (Click Here)
◦ Detail Compilation/Geological Map Link (Click Here)
◦ Regional Compilation/Geological Map Link (Click Here)
◦ Surebet Zone – Lidar & 2019 Sample Map (Click Here)
◦ Presentation Link (Click Here)
◦ Crescat Capital LLC (YouTube Channel)
The Surebet height represents the vertical relief, width and grade are averages based on the extensive channel cuts taken along the 1000m of strike exposed at surface in 2020 that remains open. The 1000m of inferred down dip extent ends at a 40.75 AuEq (29 g/t Au, 340 g/t Ag) grab sample taken from bedrock in 2019.
All QC properties are located in the northeastern Chibougamau-Chapais Mining Camp of the Abitibi Greenstone Belt and focused on two historic gold trends in the Camp: the Joe Mann and the Nelligan trends. ~200M ounces of gold has been extracted from the Abitibi Greenstone Belt.