Goliath Resources Limited (TSX-V: GOT) (OTCQB: GOTRF)(FSE: B4IF) is a junior resource exploration company of precious metal projects in the prolific Golden Triangle of British Columbia and Abitibi Greenstone Belt of Quebec.
Both BC properties have returned widespread mineralization of high grade Gold, Silver and/or Copper numbers from exposed bedrock in situ at surface. These new discoveries are the result of glacial recession and snowpack melting in geological settings where world class deposits have been found within the Golden Triangle and surrounding area.
** NEW HIGH-GRADE POLYMETALLIC GOLD-SILVER DISCOVERY AT SUREBET ZONE AT GOLDDIGGER PROPERTY**
◦ 1000m strike X 500m height X 9.84m width X 10.68 g/t AuEq (7.59 g/t Au) with 1000m inferred down dip extension
◦ 3D Model Video (Click Here)
◦ Drill Target Video (Click Here)
◦ Detail Compilation/Geological Map Link (Click Here)
◦ Regional Compilation/Geological Map Link (Click Here)
◦ Surebet Zone – Lidar & 2019 Sample Map (Click Here)
◦ Presentation Link (Click Here)
◦ Crescat Capital & Dr. Quinton Hennigh Video Investment in Goliath Video (Crescat Capital YouTube Channel – 12/03/2020)
◦ Jay Taylor & Dr. Quinton Hennigh Video (Jay Taylor YouTube Channel – 02/02/2021)
◦ Crescat Capital & Dr. Quinton Hennigh Silver Special Video (Crescat Capital YouTube Channel – 02/04/2021)
◦ SmallCapPower Year in Review – Goliath Covered (SmallCapPower YouTube Channel – 02/05/2021)
The Surebet height represents the vertical relief, width and grade are averages based on the extensive channel cuts taken along the 1000m of strike exposed at surface in 2020 that remains open. The 1000m of inferred down dip extent ends at a 40.75 AuEq (29 g/t Au, 340 g/t Ag) grab sample taken from bedrock in 2019.
All QC properties are located in the northeastern Chibougamau-Chapais Mining Camp of the Abitibi Greenstone Belt and focused on two historic gold trends in the Camp: the Joe Mann and the Nelligan trends. ~200M ounces of gold has been extracted from the Abitibi Greenstone Belt.