Goliath Resources Limited (TSX-V: GOT) (OTCQB: GOTRF)(FSE: B4IF) is a junior resource exploration company of precious metal projects in the prolific Golden Triangle of British Columbia and Abitibi Greenstone Belt of Quebec.
Both BC properties have returned widespread mineralization of high grade Gold, Silver and/or Copper numbers from exposed bedrock in situ at surface. These new discoveries are the result of glacial recession and snowpack melting in geological settings where world class deposits have been found within the Golden Triangle and surrounding area.
** NEW HIGH-GRADE POLYMETALLIC GOLD-SILVER DISCOVERY AT SUREBET ZONE AT GOLDDIGGER PROPERTY**
◦ September 14, 2021 – All 23 diamond drill holes completed to date totaling 4,391 meters have intersected significant widths of quartz-sulphides veining along the entire 1,000 meters strike length demonstrating the robust nature of the Surebet polymetallic Gold-Silver Zone that remains open both along strike and to depth. (Click Here For News); assays pending on 20 more holes.
◦ August 30, 2021 – Goliath drills 35.7 Meters grading 6.37 g/t AuEq or 4.46 g/t Au and 122.13 g/t Ag at Surebet Zone (Click Here For News)
◦ August 6, 2021 Crescat Capital & Dr. Quinton Hennigh Discuss Drilling To Date (Crescat Capital YouTube Channel @ 43 minutes 35 seconds)
◦ 2020 channel cuts outlined 1000m strike X 500m height X 9.84m width X 10.68 g/t AuEq (7.59 g/t Au) with 1000m inferred down dip extension.
◦ B.C. Properties Presentation Link (Click Here)
The Surebet height represents the vertical relief, width and grade are averages based on the extensive channel cuts taken along the 1000m of strike exposed at surface in 2020 that remains open. The 1000m of inferred down dip extent ends at a 40.75 AuEq (29 g/t Au, 340 g/t Ag) grab sample taken from bedrock in 2019.
All QC properties are located in the northeastern Chibougamau-Chapais Mining Camp of the Abitibi Greenstone Belt and focused on two historic gold trends in the Camp: the Joe Mann and the Nelligan trends. ~200M ounces of gold has been extracted from the Abitibi Greenstone Belt.