Goliath has an option to acquire 100% of the Golddigger property that covers 23,858.51 hectares (59,646 acres). It is located on tide water 30 kilometers south east of Stewart BC in the Golden Triangle and only 7km West of the Dolly Varden Mine access road providing for cost effective exploration (Link to Map).
The newly discovered Surebet Zone is located ~8 kilometers S.W. of Fury Gold Mines’ Homestake Ridge property, a high-grade gold-silver resource estimate (M&I) that contains 982,700 oz of gold @ 4.99 g/t gold and 19,600,000 oz of silver @ 97.7 g/t silver, with drill intercepts of up to 73 meters of 21 g/t gold and 12 g/t silver (source – Auryn Resources’ PEA & Website).
The Surebet Zone is characterized by a series of NW-SE trending structures that occur within a package of Hazelton group sediments underlain by Hazelton volcanics and are within 2km of the Red Line. Lidar imagery, drone imagery, and field observations have identified several additional paralleling structures within a 4 square km area. Geochemical analyses has confirmed high-grade gold-silver polymetallic mineralization within these structures (Click for Video).
Mineralization within the Surebet Zone consists of structurally controlled massive, semi-massive, and disseminated sulphides containing Galena, Sphalerite and Pyrite. These lenses occur within broad alteration halos of silica flooded sediments which also contain polymetallic mineralization up to 43.5 meters wide.
** NEW HIGH-GRADE POLYMETALLIC GOLD-SILVER DISCOVERY AT SUREBET ZONE AT GOLDDIGGER PROPERTY**
◦ September 14, 2021 – All 23 diamond drill holes completed to date totaling 4,391 meters have intersected significant widths of quartz-sulphides veining along the entire 1,000 meters strike length demonstrating the robust nature of the Surebet polymetallic Gold-Silver Zone that remains open both along strike and to depth. (Click Here For News)
◦ August 30, 2021 – Goliath drills 35.7 Meters grading 6.37 g/t AuEq or 4.46 g/t Au and 122.13 g/t Ag at Surebet Zone (Click Here For News)
◦ August 6, 2021 Crescat Capital & Dr. Quinton Hennigh Discuss Drilling To Date (Crescat Capital YouTube Channel @ 43 minutes 35 seconds)
◦ 2020 channel cuts outlined 1000m strike X 500m height X 9.84m width X 10.68 g/t AuEq (7.59 g/t Au) with 1000m inferred down dip extension.
◦ 3D Model Video (Click Here)
◦ Drill Target Video (Click Here)
◦ Detail Compilation/Geological Map Link (Click Here)
◦ Regional Compilation/Geological Map Link (Click Here)
◦ Surebet Zone – Lidar & 2019 Sample Map (Click Here)
◦ Presentation Link (Click Here)
The Surebet height represents the vertical relief, width and grade are averages based on the extensive channel cuts taken along the 1000m of strike exposed at surface in 2020 that remains open. The 1000m of inferred down dip extent ends at a 40.75 AuEq (29 g/t Au, 340 g/t Ag) grab sample taken from bedrock in 2019.
The high-grade polymetallic gold-silver structure is surrounded by a halo of strongly silicified mineralized Hazelton group sediments up to 43.5 meters wide that assays less than < 0.5 g/t AuEq and remains open. There is 2000 meters of indicated strike x ~ 800 meters of vertical relief that remains open based on LIDAR imagery, drone imagery, mapping and field observations. On strike 1000 meters to the north is underlain by Hazelton Volcanics where grabs were taken over 400 meters in bedrock assaying up to 1.7 g/t Au and remains open.